EAGLESTAR PRO 53-6165VA DIGITAL INDOOR/OUTDOOR HDTV ANTENNA WITH BUILT-IN POWER AMPLIFIER
Yes, get high definition television from just an Antenna! Contrary to what you may have heard, a wide variety of free off-air digital HDTV programming is available in the Greater Toronto and Buffalo areas.
All you need is an antenna and an ATSC receiver - and your current television (less than 10 years) already has one of those built in!
Equivalent reception to an 8 bay style antenna but in a more compact and stylish design.
An antenna will work almost anywhere, the number of channels you will be able to catch will depend on your geographic location and the location where you mount or place the antenna, for example; on the roof, in the attic, in the house. Most southern Ontario residents usually get anywhere from 20 to 35 channels, with both Canadian and basic US channels, with some people getting up to 40. BE ADVISED - this may not be the case for everyone.
**NOTE: IF YOU ARE LOCATED OUTSIDE OF SOUTHERN ONTARIO, YOU WILL CATCH CHANNELS BASED ON YOUR SPECIFIC LOCATION, REGION OR PROVINCE. YOU CAN GET A CHANNEL MAPPING FOR YOUR SPECIFIC ADDRESS BY GOING TO THE WEBSITE - WWW.TVFOOL.COM
- Anti-UV coating and waterproof design
- Lightweight and easy to install
- For both Anaolog and Digital TV signal reception
- Dipole in-built for the excellent UHF and VHF band signal reception
- Speciality Compatible with HDTV of various digital terrestrial signal (DVB-T; ISDB-T: DMB-T/H: ATSC)
- Bulit-in high gain and low noise preamplifier
- Frequency Range: VHF; 87.5 - 230MHz, UHF; 470 - 862MHz
- Antenna Gain: VHF;25dB , UHF; 36dB
- Amplifier Gain: 40db
- Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Power Supply: DC 12V 50mA
- Pick up Range: 100KM+
- Remark: Amplified