Directv Slimline Satellite Dish, SL3S SWM 3 LNB, J Mount, Support Braces
The Directv HD SWM SL3S Slimline Dish pics up the 99, 101 and 103 Directv Satellitse. This dish must be alligned using the TV screen unless you choose a Directv SWM Capable Meter.
The H25 and HR34 Directv Satellite Receivers require this LNB style though compatable with all Directv receivers.
Directv SL3S Lnb for HD Slimline Dish Antenna. If you have a Directv SlimLine dish antenna and want to upgrade to a single wire setup this is the way to go.
The SL3S lnb is able to pick up 3 satellite locations for DIRECTV high defintion programming on one lnbf. This lnbf picks up programming from the 99, 101, and 103 satellites.
The SL3S LNB is designed with an built-in 8-channel multiswitch which allows you to have multiple satellite feeds at once. This means that one output can carry satellite signal from all five satellites in the sky.
This is designed for the DIRECTV SlimLine Dish.
- Slim Profile makes this dish aesthetically pleasing for areas with Home Owners Association
- Dish size: 22.5 in. x 32.5 in.
- Includes the Azimuth/Elevation Mount
- Includes long and short support bracket for stability
- To be used to pick up high definition local channel programming from DIRECTV
- All components are Directv approved manufacturers.
- Four outputs carrying satellite signal from all Five satellites in the sky
- Heavy duty J-Mount with 2" outer diameter mast opening
- Capable of receiving DIRECTV satellite signals on the Ku band (101, 110, 119) and Ka band (99, 103)
- LNB arm with LNBS attached extends 23.5" from the dish surface area
- Including J-mount Mast, Dish Surface, Dish Back Assembly, Arm and Pole Attachment Braces
The PI-21 is specifically designed for use with the Single Wire SlimLine Dish Antenna. This is necessary for installing the Slimline SL5-S and the SL3-S dish. Basically it powers up the LNB to 21 Volts.
Wideband Splitter (5-2150 mHz) for AU9-S-SWM 5LNB KaKu SlimLine Antenna or the AU9-S-SWM 3 LNB Slimline Antenna.